Application Development & Integration
Application Support & Maintenance
At Texans, we understand that you have invested significant dollars on existing IT systems and in the current situation of reduced budgets and fewer resources, hesitate to change the status quo. According to a leading market research firm, ‘keeping the lights on’ takes up to a whopping 80 percent of IT budgets. We also understand the logistical challenges involved in supporting obsolete technology and software. In this situation, the importance of dependable and high quality maintenance and support cannot be over emphasized.
Our consultative approach takes a holistic view of technology, information architecture, people, and services. We first understand your business domain, technology roadmap, processes, and applications, then optimize and align team structures to deliver improved application support. With minimum downtime and volatility, your applications stay optimally geared to provide rapid responses to key change requests and business requests. Texans AMS processes are tailor-made for maintenance; they are not an afterthought of development.
Texans has expertise in providing Annual Support and Maintenance services (ASM) for our customers with long running contracts over several applications per customer.
The ASM model has the below characteristics:
- Any combination of support hours (24 X 7, 24 X 5, 17 X 5 etc.) using follow-the-sun model.
- Onshore, near shore and offshore teams managing end-to-end support and maintenance independently.
- Dedicated team of helpdesk s/w engineers managing support and maintenance tickets.
- Business analyst for customer domain providing, validating and verifying customer requirements.
- Ability to deliver against stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for response and resolution.
- Continuous improvement of SLA metrics as the engagement progresses Y-O-Y.
- Strong Knowledge Management (KM) framework and tools to record past ticket resolutions and expedite new ticket closure.
- Comprehensive up-to-date documentation and updates to documents for customer applications.
- Covers all MS technologies including but not limited to .NET, BizTalk, SharePoint, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Windows Azure and MS Dynamics.
- Shared Services Model
We leverage Microsoft SDF, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration Testing framework, Agile / Scrum and Iterative development practices to provide the best solutions for customers in optimal schedules.
Portals And Collaboration
The core services include:
- SharePoint Server fitment assessment and implementation
- Development and customization of SharePoint site templates and themes
- Deploying SharePoint solutions and Governance
- Administering SharePoint Server farms
- Integration of SharePoint with LOB applications
- User interface designing, configuration and customization
- Enterprise Search using FAST
- Social Network integration
- Web analytics services
- SharePoint Online Services
A significant proportion of our experience is from large ASM engagements in virtually many industry verticals including healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
Texans offers the following Application Maintenance services to its customers:
- Managed Application Services
- Application Enhancements
- Post production Support
- Legacy Modernization
By leveraging our delivery model, we have helped our customers achieve significant cost savings in their maintenance spends. We have established metrics-based processes to handle transition and remote delivery of maintenance. We assume total responsibility for maintaining existing IT applications and have consistently delivered high service levels. Use of proprietary and third-party tools aid us in delivering the best to our customers.
- Significant reduction of maintenance costs
- Lowered risks and increased predictability
- Timely release of programs and enhancements
- Improved knowledge management with tool-based reverse engineering
- Full portfolio optimization
- Cost variability for cyclical businesses
- Ongoing alignment with industry trends