Texans has serviced several top clients in the areas of QA strategy and process improvement, test automation, test planning and execution, and test base maintenance. Our clients, who include some of the world's leading companies across a variety of industry segments, have benefited from our high quality, cost-effective and business focused approach to testing. Our offshore-based testing model, in addition to bringing down cost, significantly shortens delivery times, resulting in shorter time-to-market.
Texans performs software product testing services in a controlled environment and ensures that for every major release, a quality test cycle is undertaken for different operating systems, platforms and architecture. Texans has dedicated Test environments compatible to all system architectures.
We dedicate engineers with the appropriate skill set and experience to your quality assurance programs who work collaboratively to define clear testing objectives and a comprehensive testing process. We create efficiencies by making smart use of the best available tools and automation. Our QA and Testing teams take the time to understand how your customers use the product and then test accordingly, with multiple scripts and across a broad platform matrix. We adopt best practices from inception to completion of every test cycle focusing on:
- Requirement Traceability Mapping
- Test planning for System, Acceptance, Performance & Database testing
- Test Case Design and creation of baseline automated test scripts with real-time test data
- Regression testing tracking software regressions and performing functional impact analysis
- Defect Management process with scheduled defect triages
- Reports for Test Coverage, Functional requirement coverage, Bug densities & COQ analysis, Test summary
Testing Tools used at Texans Technologies:
Our testing group is well trained on using the Mercury, Rational, Segue and Open System Architecture (OpenSTA) tools. We use tools to perform Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Performance & Load Testing supported by a stable Configuration Management and Document Management Systems.
Clients get benefited by outsourcing their QA and Testing requirements to Texans Technologies.
- A dedicated Quality Assurance team with experienced and mature QA and Testing teams having knowledge base and technology skills.
- Well- defined Quality Assurance and Testing Process.
- Adaptation to latest testing tools and methodologies and following a continuous process of technology improvement.